The Design of Your Site Draws Viewers in, or Pushes them Away...
At Haas Web Design we believe in a few basic priorities when designing a website.
- The website should follow generally accepted web practices...
- Gernerally, menus should be placed across the top or left-hand side of the page
- Complementary color schemes should be used to avoid eye strain, or text that blends too easily with the background
- The site should be interactive, but not to the point of being distracting
- The website should reflect the business
- If your company provides masonry work it should look very different from the website of an author. The themes, colors and content should reflect the business
- The website should appeal to your desired audience with th euse of images and site design
- The website should look good for the user, but work well for search engines
- It is great when your users like your site, but can Google find it easily? If not, it is time to do some more work